Friday, August 10, 2007

Graduation Day

Today is graduation. I'm excited, and still a bit scared. I have yet to find a job with my new degree and credentials, and the prospect of having to take something less that what I can do frightens me. Today should be fun, though. If any of you want to come, graduation starts at 6pm at the Pittock Mansion. It should take about an hour and a half, and then we have a small catered thing in the building afterwards.

My family and a few of my friends will be there, although I know there are people I forgot to invite. You know who you are, and I'm sorry. I will make it up to you somehow.

After this, it's back to the job hunt. If anyone knows anyone looking for someone in marketing, please pass their email my way. I'd be very grateful.

I have new business cards to help facilitate my search. I figured "MIM Degree Candidate" wouldn't apply to me much longer (not after tonight, anyway), so I made new ones. Here's what they look like:

I'll be redesigning my website to match this theme in the next few days as well. Hopefully, the consistence will help land me a job.

Wish me luck tonight and over the next few days!

No comments: