Monday, October 08, 2007

New York (part II)

As promised, here are a few photos from New York.

This is a photo of the chandelier on the first floor of the Rockefeller Center. Beatiful, huh?

Here's a gorgeous photo of Central Park from the top of the Rockefeller Center.

We ran into a random parade at lunch. This was the Polish Pride parade or something like that ... a lot of people speaking a language I don't understand.

After Times Sqaure and the giant ferris wheel in Toys R Us, we went across town and toured the United Nations. I've been dreaming about visiting the UN since I was a kid and I can now proudly say that I have stood on the floor of the General Assembly. This, however, is a photo of us in front of the UN seal. I have all the other pictures, I'm just lightening them because it was dark and my flash was acting up.

No comments: