Monday, May 14, 2007

New Idea

I'd like to propose a new idea, and I want to know what everyone else thinks of it. For a while, I've been posting on my own quasi-daily blog called "Eric's Weird World." The premise of the blog is that each post is a day in the life of a fictional individual called "Eric" (I was unoriginal when I came up with the idea and named him after myself). What I'd like to do now is create another blog and, once again, have posts put up daily. The difference is that I want to use more than one writer ...

Basically, I want two different writers to alternate back and forth for about two weeks. Each day will feature a 2-4 page section of the story, with the second writer following it and continuing the story the next day. Ultimately, I'd like to do a 100-day, 5-10 writer project, but all good things must start small. So I'm proposing a 10-14 day, 2-writer project with a common storyline, common characters, and daily updates. What do y'all think of the idea?

No comments: