Saturday, April 14, 2007

Graduate School Exit Project

Unlike most people in my program, I was given the opportunity to start my exit project early. Most projects start in the middle of May, but I was given mine in February. This was great because the project emphasizes study in Japan, and I was in Japan for the first week of my Asia Field Study in March.

I decided, though, that I don't like the video quality that Windows Movie Maker gives me. I took a lot of video on the trip and want high-quality movies on my computer. If anyone can recommend a better program, please do so. Here's a YouTube video clip of one of the baseball games I watched while I was there. For more details about this clip, visit My Asia Trip Blog:

1 comment:

rin said...

You were in Japan and didn't tell me?! Man, we seriously need to coffee sometime soon.