Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Follow-up

I hope you all enjoyed that little tidbit about the four different characters that I posted the other day. It's the first part of a short I'm working on. Trust me, those four quickies will be fleshed out a bit more, and other narratives will follow those as well.

What I'd like from anyone who is interested is some feedback about the imagery. I think these sections are pretty well painted, but I'd like to hear what you think about it, too. What works? What needs more clarification? Is there anything that flat out makes no sense? Is there another direction or profession you'd like to see me take on? Any help is very appreciated! Just leave a comment on this page (If you don't want me to publish the comment, just leave a note to that effect and I'll respect your wishes).

No comments: