Friday, November 03, 2006

Recent Webpage Updates

Those of you who frequent this site have probably noticed two minor additions on the right-hand side. The first is the inclusion of Google Ads. I subscribed to Adsense as a way to increase the cash in my pocket before I go abroad. If you're a fellow blogger, you might want to look in to the feature. Check it out here.

The second addition is a blunt statement: "I use Google Analytics!" This is just the title I needed for a new page element. I installed a java applet that will tell me how much traffic my site gets per day and where my readers are located. This will help bolster my confidence in my own writing as well as let me know more about you: my readers. If you want similar features on your site, check out their information page.

No comments: