Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Light Reading

I neglected to post yesterday, but I received my copy of Inside the Aquarium yesterday in the mail. It's hardback, but doesn't look too long. I plan to start reading it next week, over the Thanksgiving holiday break. I have a week off from classes and plan to spend at least the first half of my time away with my girlfriend. Unfortunately, her program is not nearly as benevolent as mine and I will be spending time alone with her cat for the first several hours of each day. Lots of free time to read, I guess.

If you have any other suggestions for reading material for me, please let me know soon so I can get my hands on it quickly. Specifically, I'm looking for recommendations of work on sensory deprivation. Anything and everything will help, but please keep in mind that I'm a layman and need any reading material to be either drastically simplified (as opposed to technical) or illustrated (charts work, too).

2 comments:

Joshua Robbins said...

Eric - Saw you posted a link to my blog. Thanks for the support! Writing much?

Eric said...

I've been trying to. I have a couple of shorter stories that I've been working on in addition to some longer poems. Final exams have been taking a good chunk of my time lately, though, so I haven't worked on anything much. How about yourself?